Monday, July 11, 2022

Hurray For YouTube!

 For the third day in a row, cable TV on Rogers sucks. Tonight I have my mom and my wife freaking out because none of the channels are working on TV. Great. I still have internet so I thought, hey what about YouTube? My mom doesn't care much about movies, "Too much drama!" she claims, but she likes documentaries about animals and weird places, so I figured, YouTube. I found a documentary about Australia and she is happy, hurray! Later, I will go to Netflix and find a movie there but for now I have my games to keep me happy, and my wife has a bunch of online games she enjoys playing. Yeah, this is probably going to open a can of worms, no doubt I will get requests for more and more documentaries but hey, whatever floats her boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment